Job Title: Information Technology Analyst I
Location: Rochester, MN
· Perform all phases of Software Testing Life cycle (STLC) and Defect Life cycle.
· Analyze User Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications.
· Test Stand-Alone, Client-Server and Web-Based Applications.
· Use extensive testing methods including Manual and Automated using Mercury tools, Win Runner, Test Director, QTP, IBM Rational Clear Case, Clear Quest.
· Work with Test Director/Quality Center’s All Modules in Managing the whole testing process.
· Write SQL Queries for Database Testing, Familiar with Rapid SQL and TOAD to Access Database.
· Test Data Warehousing tools like Business Objects, Crystal Reports and ETL Tools like Informatica.
Hours of Work Per Week: 40